Posts Tagged ‘destination’
The crises continues acuciando, but many are reluctant to miss Spanish holiday. While most have already more or less clear the destination, the laggards are looking even last minutes on the Internet. It’s not unreasonable, not in vain, bad economic times has brought more deals and lower prices. Only need to look good.
Companies have changed their habits
“Companies have changed their habits. Now, to stimulate demand, those who advance purchase get cheaper holiday,” said a 20minutos.es Rafael Gallego, president of the Spanish Federation of Travel Agents (FEAAV).
Nevertheless, unlike Gallego offers the low cost and traditional businesses “in the former, it is more difficult to get cheap rates as the date approaches, while the traditional last minutes arise if there are still places “.
With him we review some tricks and tips for this holiday go a little cheaper.
How to save on your vacation?
1) Before traveling. Do not get tired of looking, because there are more deals than you think. Take time to compare promotions for different companies and do not forget that there are many sites where
2) Destination. Europe is a traditionally cheap destination, although the flu triggered the deals to go to Mexico . In any case, “the strong euro is a plus for outbound tourism, so the dollar zone, South America and Britain are cheaper destinations,” said Gallego, mainly because the daily cost is substantially less. It may be a good time to learn or improve English.
3) In Spain. If you decide to stay in Spain, opt for the bus or train instead of the plane, unless you find a great deal. Remember that Renfe have lower rates for advanced bookings.
4) Find out fine. Do not leave any detail to chance. When you are clear about your destination, travelers visit forums to gather feedback guide you on what to do and what not to do to save money. Some like GeoPlaneta or LosViajeros can save time and money before the journey. It is demonstrated: if you plan, save.
5) When traveling. ‘s best-season run. If you want to fly from June to September, the ideal is “the first half of June and the second in September” . If looking for deals online, it is recommended that you test various dates until you find the cheapest combination.
6) How to travel. Guaranteed cheaper to book a flight on one hand and on the other site, but the vacation packages are usually more comfortable.
7) Where to stay. All prepaid cheap sale, including excursions. It is preferable to “hire the hotels through agencies because usually be cheaper,” the president of the FEAAV, and if done with Spanish channels working abroad “can mean significant savings. “There are many ways for little sleep: Read the rest of this entry »